Real Men Have Barbies
- reached for the last snack item at the same time au
- accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
- saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
- "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
- parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program au
- met on omegle au
- thirst follow au
- mail keeps coming to the wrong address au
- "you know you’re singing to your headphones out loud, right" au
- beat the crap out of each other in online multiplayer au
- worked really well together in online co-op au
- "i think your dog likes my dog" au
- kissed them as a distraction while stealing their wallet au
Name of your muse:
Jett Irwin Walker
One picture you like best of your muse’s fc.
I don’t technically have an “official” faceclaim for him anymore, so have this picture of Jett:
Two headcanons you have for your muse that you never told anyone.
- While Mathias was his first sexual experience with a man, he has had previous sexual experiences with women. However, Mathias was the first partner he’d gone “all the way” with, hence his nervousness in the beginning.
- I can’t think of a second one I’m the lamest person ever. I have a million headcanons that I know I haven’t told anyone but god dammit I can’t think of any of them right now.
Three things that your muse loves doing in their free time.
- Going for drives
Four people that your muse loves.
- He loves a lot of people, why say only four?
Three fond childhood memories.
- Finding his koala.
- Travelling around the lands with his mother and father.
- His first time seeing the ocean
Two things your muse regrets.
- “Letting” his mother die.
- Being “who” and “what” he is in his father’s eyes.
One thing they’d go through heaven or hell to save/
- His family/friends/loved ones in general.
Tag ten people to do the same thing.
I don’t do the tagging thing because I am a lame-brain.
He was still groggy but it was probably one of the best times he’s slept in a while. He pat himself down and through memory swiped his finger across the face of his cell phone before shoving it underneath his head in the sand. All this, without opening his eyes.
"Hej?" It was a tired, groggy, hello but at least it was a tone Jett woke up to whenever he caught the Dane before his run. He lifted his head a little and saw the contact name. "Jett, hey." he smiled to himself and it probably came through in his tone. "Mornin’. Callin’ ‘bout m’message?"
Jett didn’t feel the greatest about waking Mathias up, but it was still nice to hear the other’s voice. He brushed a hand through his hair and grinned, giving a nod that the Dane, obviously, could not see.
“‘Ey, love. An’ yeh, that’s why I’m callin’,” he replied with a smaller smile on his face.
"How y’feelin’? Need ta’ talk ‘bout anythin’ else, or did y’get’t all out with th’message y’eft me?" He’d give the blond more time to speak before he actually responds to what the message had said, in case Mathias had anything more he needed to get off his chest.
*it’s a bit scratchier voice but it’s definitely Mathias*
Hey, Jett. Listen, uh, it’s 4:30 in tha mornin’ which means ya’ll prob’bly listen t’this after work r’somethin’. I haven’t slept yet n’I was more drunk than I’ve been in years lil’while ago but it sorta made me look past some shit I’ve been worryin’ over. N’what it came down to was me needin’ t’call ya n’tell ya I love you.
I love you n’I hope that, that’s enough fer you.
That I hope I make ya happy, that ya can continue t’rely on me, n’that well -
That I’m enough.
'Cause every single day I wanna try t'be. Try n'be tha guy ya can depend on, that makes ya happy. That ya love.
'Right… That's it.
Miss ya, elskede.
It was when he pulled his phone out of his pocket to turn it off of “silent mode” that he noticed he had a missed call and a voicemail from his boyfriend waiting for him. With a smile on his face, Jett lifted the phone up to his ear, eager to hear his lover’s voice… But what he heard came as quite the surprise.
Not only did Mathias sound a bit off in the message, the content was a bit out-of-character for him as well.The smile faded away as the message went on and his eyebrows furrowed. It was sappy as hell, but not in the cute way that he would be comfortable teasing the Dane over. He didn’t ever sound like this when he was telling Australia these sorts of things, and that was enough to make the brunet start to worry.
As soon as the voicemail ended, Jett tapped the screen of his phone and proceeded to call the blond back. If he was still awake, that’d be ideal. But if he wasn’t, he could leave him an equally sappy message as well as voice his worry for his boyfriend.